MEF appoints Kelly Ahuja, Kailem Anderson and Ari Banerjee as senior executives
The company announced the launch of a Technology Advisory Board (TAB) comprised of senior executives from leading global technology companies.
The TAB augments the leadership and expertise of MEF's board of directors and brings important technology provider perspectives to the strategic work of MEF.
MEF established the TAB to incorporate input from all key stakeholder communities, cloud, network and technology providers, with a goal of helping the ecosystem more quickly develop and bring to market leading-edge services and solutions. TAB members will serve a one-year term and were selected for their extensive industry leadership in MEF's strategic areas—cybersecurity, business automation, SD-WAN, underlay connectivity, and edge computing. The TAB initially will focus on increasing efficiencies and opportunities within the member ecosystem and supply chain to more quickly generate revenue.
The Technology Advisory Board consists of ten industry luminaries:
- Versa Networks CEO Kelly Ahuja
- Blue Planet portfolio and engineering vice president Kailem Anderson
- Netcracker Technology strategy senior vice president Ari Banerjee
- ServiceNow media - technology telecommunications head of product vice president Rohit Batra
- VMware SASE business vice president and general manager Craig Connors
- Salesforce communications industry vice president and general manager David Fan
- Nuage Networks, Independent founder and former CEO Sunil Khandekar
- Spirent Communications Cloud - IP chief technology officer and general manager Dave Larson
- Fortinet product executive vice president and chief marketing officer John Maddison
- Cisco enterprise routing and SD-WAN product management vice president JL Valente
"We are thrilled to welcome this inspiring group of executives with invaluable leadership and knowledge to MEF's new Technology Advisory Board," MEF president Nan Chen says.
"For more than 20 years, MEF has been successful because of the extensive collaboration by its members and board leadership to help solve shared business challenges.
"Bringing in the technology perspective of the TAB further strengthens the industry collaboration that drives enterprise digital transformation through a better-together ecosystem of service, cloud, and technology providers."