Infor adds 35 new channel partners across APAC
Infor has announced the addition of 35 new channel and alliance partners across the Asia pacific region, as it looks to build upon its partner momentum in region for 2020.
According to the business cloud software specialist, the partners were specially recruited according to their focused industry-specific expertise, and solution areas mapped and aligned to Infor’s go-to-market strategy.
“At Infor we are committed to continued innovation and providing deep verticals-based functionality of applications in the cloud. APAC is our fastest-growing region globally and we are witnessing an increasing appetite for industry-specific SaaS solutions in Southeast Asia,” says Fabio Tiviti, vice president of Infor ASEAN.
“The growing momentum of our partner network brings us closer to our customers and we are confident that we will remain the trusted partner of choice in this region.”
According to recent GlobalData reports, cloud-based software offerings are seeing momentous growth across APAC, outshining traditional IT solutions. The region is seeing an increased appetite for Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), possibly driven by restrictions and new ways of working as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Tiviti says this need can be better met with industry-specific offerings, tailored to help companies innovate faster by considering the unique requirements and landscape across verticals.
Of the new partners, nearly 35% of new partners are located in Southeast Asia, and will bolster Infor’s go-to-market presence in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia and the Philippines. They will also serve to strengthen Infor’s industry-specific understanding of customer needs, inform product innovation as well as the functionality of its applications in the cloud.
These partners include:
- 3MWorks Corp, an addition to the Philippines network, is a consultant on Infor Warehouse Management Systems (WMS)
- novaHEALTH is an expert in healthcare focusing on Infor Cloverleaf, Infor Workforce Management and Infor SunSystems solutions with operations in Singapore, Malaysia and the Philippines
- Phitomas is the leading Malaysian enterprise software solutions provider across industries, that recently signed on Upeca Aerospace and will help their customers realize the benefits of Infor CloudSuite Industrial.
- KMS Solutions is a strategic Infor partner focused on helping clients modernize two key areas — Financial & Accounting Management and Warehouse Management.
- Zyllem is a strategic Infor technology partner focused on helping clients to seamlessly integrate their supply chain, providing total end-to-end visibility and control.
- The recent additions to its partner network has contributed to the adoption of Infor CloudSuite Industrial by Indonesia customer Ismaya Group, a leader in building lifestyle brands in hospitality and lifestyle industry.